Your user account lists all items (books, DVDs, CD-ROMs, etc.) you either have on loan or have reserved.
You can see when your books are due to be returned, whether a reserved book is available for collection (please note that reserved books are only held for 7 days) and whether there are any outstanding fines on your account.
If you have outstanding fines, you will not be able to borrow any more books until the balance is cleared.
Please be mindful of loan periods as reminder emails might occasionally fail to be delivered.
- MedUni staff: please call the helpdesk. Your password and activation code will be reset, after which you will be able to re-activate your MUW-UserID.
Helpdesk: Tel.: +43 (0)1 40160 – 21212
- MedUni students: please send a copy of your official photo identification to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- External users: please send a copy of your offical photo identification to email@example.com.
- MedUni staff: your user account is linked to the duration of your employment.
- MedUni students: your user account is linked to the duration of your studies.
- External users: please send a copy of your official photo identification and the completed and signed deletion form to firstname.lastname@example.org.